Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 1, 2008

    CAUTION FOLKS

    I believe we have not seen the financial storm yet. We are in the beginning. I think we will melt down and so it is my belief that liquidating U.S. 401’s, mutual funds, stocks, and bonds is prudent. Despite what the masses will tell you this Country is broke. Now you all can call me a nut or whatever. I know we need a correction right? Well what is different this time around? Oh our higher ups in gov. are doing things in reverse. What happens when we lower rates? What good does this really do? I’m telling you this short term thinking has got us in a real pickle and guess what? The pickle jar is about to break. In every bear market thousands have lost everything. Yes buy buy buy… Well many thought C was a buy at 47, then 40,35,30,25,..While your looking at C punch in ticker CC and look at that little jewel. What a good deal. In fact most cash is lost in a bear market by the bargain hunters trying to get a deal... C is in huge trouble as relying on foreign investors to help try to bail them out. Point being don’t you fall pry to the media and the experts telling you everything is all right. India and China’s demand for natural resources will continue into the future and so Energy will continue up. The metals will continue higher and the U.S. dollar will continue lower. Well I said it and put it out here for all to see how much of a fool I might be and should the market rebound and burst into new highs and hold I will then be proven wrong!!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You tell it brother, I agree with your post on all counts. I've already pulled everything out of my 401K my employer would let me(as of a month and a half ago) and put every dime towards metals. And yeah, I've already made out on that deal. Batten down the hatches is the word for the day!